Friday, July 6, 2012


Islamorada Fishing report from Capt Kevin Brown aboard the charter boat Gold Reserve

Friday July 6th the seas were calm .There was a nice east 15 mile  hour wind. We got out 12 miles and there were  schools of mahi every were. 100 to 300 fish in every school. Most of them were small but they eat well and are allot of fun on 12 lbs. spin with the jigs. There were bigger fish and we managed to catch a rack of them but allot of them would not eat. not even the live bait. The black fin tuna also were biting we had a family from Texas on the boat and fun was had by all.



Thank you

Capt Kevin Brown

Cell - 305-394-0792

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so much! I just got into sportfishing a few years back but I became instantly addicted. I went Costa Rica Sportfishing last month and it was the best experience of my life, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete