Thursday, July 19, 2012




Islamorada fishing Report from Capt Kevin Brown aboard the charter boat gold reserve 7/19/12

Today I took my good friends from Cabo san Lucas out fishing. Nancy, John, Tim and marry And showed them how we do it here on the east coast. Islamorada style!!

We stopped for live bait because the fish are not eating well. After  throwing  the net one time we had 75 cigar minnows and we were off. We trolled out to 19 miles and the fish were everywhere. Big schools of heavy lifters and gaffers 100 fish in a school. Like I suspected the fish would not eat anything but live bait. Luckily for us we took 10 minutes to catch them. They pulled on mahi until their arms fell off and asked me to stop . I made them catch a couple more and we went home with are box full. Just another awesome day on the gold reserve



Thank you

Capt Kevin Brown

Cell - 305-394-0792

No comments:

Post a Comment